Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Letter to Congressman Buchanan

As you may very well know, I am "Testing the Waters" US Senate Fl 2012 against the pack & Bill Nelson. I am just a Joe living day to day on a severe limited income and finally said, enough is enough, especially when Mr. Nelson was a NO SHOW at our rally earlier this year to which 1000 or more of his constituents were present. So too were many of yours? I Fish, I Vote as we are concerned of over regulatory burdens of NOAA/NMFS & its Czar councils. This year, 70,000 pages of new regulations have been added to the books from agencies like the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Labor Relations Board, oftentimes without any compelling justification for their existence. The last thing job creators in America need is more uncertainty from a powerful government agency like the CFPB that will receive a blank check for a half billion dollar budget with virtually no input from Congress. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ; sounds like a waste of money to me. Richard Cordray to be Director if lip service from above gets his way, as this is who Obama wishes to command such a post. I say, why not, if he can recite from memory all 700 pages and to what each means to us, the general public; the mob wants to know also! What is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau? President Obama promised that “transparency and accountability will be a hallmark of my administration”; I believe I heard that one the last time he ran for office, see where it got us? Too many questions in this article, I'm getting confused! Would love to know your responds to all of this as the RFA to the FRA are in unison when it comes to our Florida fisheries and too job discrimination of overseas products vs Fresh Florida Fish. I hope I get a answer back that is in first person and not a multiple responds as this note, along with any answer, if any will appear in my blog: http://thepoliticalsandbox.blogspot.com/ I thank You and best wishes, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year...Gary A. Anderson

Well, AS EXPECTED, I got back a blah, blah, blah answer from the Congressman. I could have ask him his favorite brand of toilet paper as this is the answer to my above request, including the toilet paper, now:

Congressman Vern Buchanan rep.vern.buchanan@mail.house.gov to me



Thank you for your email. Your questions, comments, and views are very important to me.

I appreciate learning of your thoughts. As the 112th Congress moves forward on the many important challenges facing our Nation, I will certainly keep your views in mind.

In the meantime, I encourage you to take some time and familiarize yourself with my congressional web-page by visiting www.buchanan.house.gov. You can find additional information about current topics of debate in the Congress, information about Florida's 13th Congressional District, and other services and assistance my staff can offer to you. I hope that you find it useful.

Sincerely,
Vern Buchanan
Member of Congress


GEE VERN, Thanks for the answer, it relieves me in knowing you give a damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.