Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Friday, September 2, 2011

Nuisance Abatement Teams; Agenda 21Jackboots of Freedom

Agenda 21 and its ICLEI Initiative sweeping across our country like a wildfire. Congress needs to grow a pair and tell the President, as I am now: We do not follow United Nations rule! Agenda 21, LOST and all who follow such are but those breaking the law because it is unconstitutional. It was never, the treaty, ratified by the Senate but by an unconstitutional Executive Order of Obama. Sack the Treaty, kicks out ICLEI, and begin impeachment. 





AGAIN can you all say AGENDA 21? ICLEI. Sustainable Development through Smart Growth and as pointed out in the video, a way to control the population. Help Me Help You stop this horror of America. Gary A Anderson dot com, as I am fighting the land to sea grab all the way to Washington! 



I like, Tom DeWeese, is in a fight to gain back our country, state neighborhoods and I need your help to as I am trying to become an elected official as a US Senator, with Florida. Please help me help you in our fight for more jobs, retain our rights and preserve our nation. If I cannot get elected, if I cannot get on the ballot, we have lost a great battle as when I become your Senator, we will too have more power in restoring the American dream. I have over 50,000 likes on this blog. If each one of them gave just $1.00, I would be on the ballot and have spare change to fight Agenda 21 by being where it is needed most; in your backyard, saying NO MORE! Please help me get on the ballot. You can Donate Here. Come on, what's a buck in saving America? 


If I cannot get elected, if I cannot get on the ballot, we have lost a great battle as when I become your Senator, we will too have more power in restoring the American dream. We have over 50,000 likes on this blog, The Political Sandbox, to which this video will be placed and more commentary. Defusing the Agenda 21 Bomb, before it defuses us...

"Principles Before Party, Personality and Profits, with Words not Deeds"

It's Just that Simple, Send the Modern Tories Packing!

FLORIDA MATTERS TO ME!

THE FLORIDA WHIG PARTY:
Paul Truesdell, Chairman

In-Kind Pol. Adv., for and approved by Gary A. Anderson,
Exploratory Candidate US Senate Fl. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.