Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Saturday, September 17, 2011

What Happened to the Constitution? | The Moral Liberal

What Happened to the Constitution? | The Moral Liberal


Do Not worry, Trust Me! I am sick of government treating me like I am stupid. President Obama and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), continue to propose new tax increases. They fail to understand that Washington does not have revenue problem, it has a runaway spending problem.
I believe it is essential that Congress cut federal spending in order to restore fiscal responsibility to Washington. I believe in our Flag and the Constitution, along with our Bill of Rights! Why are you, the People allowing all this to happen? Follow me as I lead the way in Kick-Starting our state to Country in Kicking out all non-believers. I believe-DO YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.