Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Butterfly Effect - Video- Beliefnet.com

The Butterfly Effect - Video- Beliefnet.com

Like the little Engine, who had such a large load to pull over the mountain; I Think I can, I think I can I CAN, I CAN! One can make a difference: IN GOD I DO TRUST! Principles before PARTY, PERSONALITY or PROFIT with DEEDS nod words; it is just that simple. Believe and together we will make a better Florida, leading the Nation to better times ahead!"Principles Before Party, Personality and Profits, with Words not Deeds"
It's Just that Simple, Send the Modern Tories Packing!
FLORIDA MATTERS TO ME!
THE FLORIDA WHIG PARTY:
Paul Truesdell, Chairman

"I CAN!"

In-Kind Pol. Adv., for and approved by Gary A. Anderson,

Exploratory Candidate US Senate Fl. 2012

1 comment:

  1. "We are the forgotten people after each election, but we will not forget that they forgot." The Florida Whig Party

    ReplyDelete

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.