Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Principles before Party, Personality and Profit with Deeds, not words.

Principles before Party, Personality and Profit with Deeds, not words. It's Just That Simple!

Where Principles are but my standard, with rhetoric to political double-talk, not even within my scope or question, I am, I Can; as together we can and will seek out a new Free America. Did you know that the federal debt has climbed by $8.3 trillion, in just 10 years! I am tired of all the rhetoric, blame shifting and everybody afraid to make a decision. Somebody needs to take the lead, as our Country does not play second fiddle to anyone and Florida, should not expect less. Through the words of the Party Chairman, Paul Grant Truesdell, there are Ten simple words to live by, to which, it just may, once again, save our Country; Principles before Party, Personality and Profit with Deeds, not words.

Outdoors Advocate Against NOAA, EDF & PEW with their involvement in Catch Shares, and editor of The Online Fisherman made History today, as I announced my wish to become a Exploratory Candidate U.S. Senate, for the Florida Whigs Party, in April. I made history, with this announcement that an exploratory committee has been formed, as Gary A Anderson becomes the first Whig, to test the waters for the U.S. Senate since the 1800s. Fighting for a Free America! Florida Matters to me! I Fish, I Vote!

Unless we vote someone in with a heart of the people, by the people and for the people; returning to the day where the people ruled the government, rather than the government ruling the people, all things are just going to get worse. It is coming to the point that when the people are asked about their government all they can do is shake and hang their head in shame. You need to stand up and shout yes I CAN! You can make a difference, one vote, one initiative, one stand, to replace those to whom are along for the ride, to doing nothing for the people.” ...Gary A. Anderson's Exploratory Senate Campaign Fl.

DONATIONS ACCEPTED, Your Support Expected if we want to put it back together again!

Help Me, Help You achieve this goal because as a team we are unbeatable. God Bless America!


I Fish – I Vote;

Make Your Vote Count!

Gary A. Anderson Exploratory Candidate US Senate FL 2012

In-Kind Pol. Adv., for and approved by Gary A. Anderson,

Exploratory Candidate US Senate Fl. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.