Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Birthday Wish is to help out at least One Person in Japan

Hello, and thanks for checking out my Birthday Wish!

For my birthday on March 31st, I'm asking my all who could too ever be in such a situation of disaster for a special gift: help me raise $100000 for Help Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami Victims. It's a great cause that just may give a little hope to make it another day. It is cold, snowing and no where to go. What can they do but rely on you! This will not go away in a day, a week, a month and with the fear of radiation now looming overhead, would it not be at least a little comfort to have a sip of water or a blanket to cling too or maybe something as simple as a roll of toilet paper; a necessity. Things we take for granted they need.

I chose Help Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami Victims because It is the right thing to do! Just as in the Ten simple words The Florida Whig Party live by: PRINCIPLES BEFORE PARTY, PERSONALITY, AND PROFITS, WITH DEEDS NOT WORDS. Turn your deed into a smile or at least a little hope in looking forward..

Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish, and together we can make the world a better place. If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends.

Thanks so much,

Gary
Check it out