Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Obamaism to Replace God! NOT!!!

Obamaism to Replace God! NOT!!!



Houston Congressman John Culberson “It’s unacceptable and I’m going to put a stop to it as fast as humanly possible,” Culberson told Fox News Radio
To how many of our fallen heroes are deprived the final send off? To how many families must pray in secret? Much akin to the Jews and the Romans to where one shows their faith in God and is fed to the Lions. Well Feed Me to the Lions Mr. President, as I believe in God; to which there is but one God, “I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.” My Lord and my God, take from me everything that distances me from you.
My Lord and my God, give me everything that brings me closer to you.
My Lord and my God, detach me from myself to give my all to you
Now Do as you may but to you sir I say NO MORE as just as I believe, so do those of the past; just look at our coined to minted money. IN GOD WE TRUST, Do You?





No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.