Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Friday, August 26, 2011

Help the Viper Girls get new uniforms!!

I am a sucker for causes and especially if it is local to my area of Florida and involves youth! These girls want to look good; you know of a female that does not? Well, the Vipers are putting on a Golf Tourney, to which I was invited but between my just having surgery, stitches and all, my walking with my cane and trying to raise enough monies to run against our own Bill Nelson for the Senate, next year, my hands to all are quite full but I can post this on a number of my blogs and we will just see what it may bring?

Vipers Softball Golf Tournament

Help the Viper Girls get new uniforms!!
Saturday, September 24 · 8:30am - 11:30am

The Palms in Rotonda, Florida

All Proceeds benefit our non profit Vipers Youth Softball Program.

They are in need of Sponsors!!!!
Hole Sponsors- 50$
Cart sponsors-75$
BEER CART Sponsors- 200$

65$ per person
250$ per foursome
*four person scramble*

Best Value- 290$ for a foursome and hole sponsor

Lunch will be provided following tournament.

Contact Dana Clipse 941-223-5105

make Checks Payable to:

828 Mangrove rd.
Venice, fl 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.