Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's the Holidays And Some Americans are Hungry

End Poverty in America

Every time I hear a politician or TV ad about feeding the hungry of the world; I stop to pause because to How many are eating out of trash cans in America? How many have lost their jobs to homes with no food on the table. Those to have fallen through the cracks. I know, I've been there!

Now as a Candidate in “Testing the Waters” for the US Senate, FL 2012, I would like to see donations made for the right purpose, not to the absurd amounts raised to get into an office. Put my money to work now! I may not have enough to bid for election but we will have enough to feed a hungry American and American families! Will you not help Americans in need? I will and with a holiday season coming soon; you too can get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.