Wind, Tides, Maps, Weather...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Secret Government The skinny on the planned cashless society

The Secret Government The skinny on the planned cashless society

You keep hearing about micro-chips, fingerprint & eye recognition; right? There is a plan and with this plan, not only can your rights be taken away, but too (: LOL your first born and your guns, if the government wanted to under this new attack on our American way of life! We have to know when to say no! Think about it after listening on the video; people like me could be thrown away without a key for even showing you this video. I will be scrutinized even now because I have a disability and with such, they can use that against my rights if they wish too; to which I will scream louder and fight back because, this old Vietnam Era war horse ain't dead yet! Watch; think and shout back, if so inclined


AND IF YOU LIKED THAT: gee whiz I don't know if they can do that? Then you need to read this:
Secret Government Workshop on Transparency Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.